Monday, November 20, 2006

SOUND TRIP 1: Wala lang. Trip ko lang i-cheer up sarili ko

Fallin' out, fallin' in
Nothings sure in this world, no no
Breaking down, breaking in
Never knowing what lies ahead
We can really never tell it all, no no

Say goodbye, say hello
To a lover or friend
Sometimes we could never understand
Why some things begin with just love
We can never have it all
No no no ohh

But oh, can't you see
That no matter what happens
Life goes on and on
And so baby just smile
Cause I'm always around you
And I'll make you see
How beautiful life is
For you and me

Take a little time baby
See the butterfly's colors
Listen to the birds
That were sent to sing
For me and you
Can you feel me?
This is such a wonderful place to me

Even if there is pain now
Everything will be alright
For as long as the world still turns
There will be night and day
Can you hear me?
There's a rainbow always
After the rain

from the song "Rainbow" by South Border

5 Comments:

Blogger Michael U. Obenieta said...

Hey, Miki:

I'm Myke Obenieta, fellow Bisaya Blogger and editor of the Cebu-based Sun.Star Weekend Magazine where we have a BLOG PLUG section (in which we encourage our readers to visit a blog with interesting contents). I actually tried to post a request/permission to post your "fiesta" post but my computer at that time was acting weird and I just couldn't get through. Anyways, thanks. God bless. :)

11/20/06, 7:52 PM  
Blogger Miki said...

hi myke!

so... you were the one!
if not for fellow bisdakblogger kendi, i wouldn't even have known about it, heheh
thanks for posting it bai
good to know someone actually reads my ramblings, heheh

mike, too

11/20/06, 9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kanang kantaha ba, super tanga ang lyrics. i am not going to say sorry for saying this sir pero perte gyud ka-tanga sa lyrics.


dayon, naa pay sexual undertone:
CAN YOU FEEL ME?

hehehe

11/27/06, 2:30 PM  
Blogger Miki said...

hahahahaha!
aliw talaga ako sa yo bananas

sometimes, though
i simply like not having to think
and just let things flow

11/27/06, 11:33 PM  
Blogger kendi 'ching said...

ay basta si bananas lingaw! :)

11/28/06, 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home