Wednesday, October 10, 2007

SOUND TRIP 2: Gugmang Giatay

Someone asked in an egroup what the title of this song is:

Oh my God,
Unsa kining gibati ko
I love my teacher,
Yes I do
Ang dughan ko daw mobuto
Mam,
Kung mosuwat ka sa blackboard
Ang akong gihuna-huna
Ang dagway mo nga matahom
h


First time I learned there was such a song
(apparently by Max Surban?)
But it struck a chord from deep within me

You see, my first ever crush was my second year high school math teacher
Her name was Miss Gladys Salido
She was soooo pretty and smart
And she was ambidextrous!
When she’s tired writing on the board with her right hand, she’d switch with her left hand
And the handwriting was the same!
Amazing.

From then on, I practiced writing with both my left and right hands.

Gugmang giatay
Bwehehehe

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. galing! ambidextrous?

Hmm.. did you succeed in using your other hand?

I'd like to try it.

10/16/07, 6:13 AM  
Blogger Miki said...

yup. i am left-handed. but i can write with my right hand albeit slow, heheh.

btw, left-handed ka rin ba Ry?

10/16/07, 12:00 PM  
Blogger kendi 'ching said...

gugmang gi-liver?

this made me smile kuya Miks... I tried that too. and yes... writing in left is quiet slooowww. :)

10/16/07, 11:06 PM  
Blogger kendi 'ching said...

have you tried reading backwards? it's fun! :p

10/16/07, 11:08 PM  
Blogger Miki said...

naaah... haven't tried reading backwards
hmmm... hyperactive ka talaga nung elementary ka no?
(kahit naman ngayon yata, wahehehe)

10/17/07, 9:39 AM  
Blogger kendi 'ching said...

hyperactive? ako? haha. hindi po. best in conduct nga ako eh. pag bored lang, nagbabasa ako ng pabaliktad. :p

hyperactive lang ako now, sa mga taong gusto ko. naks... kabilang ka na dun. :p

10/18/07, 8:56 PM  
Blogger Miki said...

waw, tenks! hehehehe
nga pala, di pa rin natuloy kitakits natin dyan sa cebu

might be there on oct 30 or 31, enroute to kalibo. kitakits pag may time...

10/21/07, 11:17 AM  
Blogger Four-eyed-missy said...

Hahahhaha, kwela ka gid, KuyaMiki a!! I can also write with my left hand and can read backwards. May pagka-abno ba?

10/21/07, 1:07 PM  
Blogger Miki said...

@ZJ --> prehas diay mong Kendi, heheh. I haven't tried reading backwards. Pag bored ako sa klase dati, i doodle heheh

10/22/07, 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home