Tuesday, June 08, 2004

SIDE TRIP 8: Hue, Vietnam

I hate Vietnam at this very moment.
OK, not really true, he he.
It's Vietnam Airlines I hate.

Here I am at the airport in Hue, cooling my heels waiting for my flight to Hanoi. My delayed flight to Hanoi. My very, very delayed flight to Hanoi. Aaaargh!!! It's Hannoying!

I don't mind waiting really. Afterall, we have been contending with our very own Plane-Always-Late national carrier for most of our flying life. What irks me is the fact that I will miss my connecting flight to HongKong. Which means I won't be having that overnight stay in the Chinese SAR I have been so looking forward to.

Oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be.

One more night in Hanoi is not such a bad idea actually. Maybe it is a sign or something. Perhaps I will finally have that Vietnamese kinuykuyan tonight... on the last night of the wooooorld! ---> (sung a la Kim in Miss Saigon, wahehe)

miki
(turning insane in hue)

GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home