Friday, June 10, 2005

SIDE TRIP 16: Chennai, India 3

SCREENSAVERS

*Yawn*

*Yawn again*

Aaaaargh!!! Lemme outta here!
It's bad enough that their accent sound funny to my untutored ear; worse, they also tend to either talk in droning monotone or really, really fast, so much so that the words and syllables stick together like supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Sessions after lunch on a hot day (42 degrees celsius here today! waaaah!) are killers. My eyelids refuse to cooperate and keep dropping off at every unguarded opportunity. More and more I realize that Robert Chambers is right when he says the Philippines is the global epicenter of energizers. Pinoys do have the knack of perking up boring sessions with silly games and action songs that keep blood circulating and interest up. Here in India, they plow right on with the discussions, never mind that almost all the participants are wearing screensavers on their faces. Aaaaaargh!!!

BORED OUT OF MY MIND
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings to you miki. free screensaver related information is of great interest to me and so I am very often online checking it out. It was during one of those times that I came accross your site. I spent some time checking out your content even though I was really looking for free screensaver related stuff and that SIDE TRIP 16: Chennai, India 3 did not really give me the answers that I was searching for. The fact is your site was informative enough for me to have spent a few minutes checking it out. Well, keep the fire burning and all the best.

11/13/05, 11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

miki, the internet has really shrunk the size of the world, making it so much easier for us to share information. In all the tons of stuff in cyberland, I recently found your site. While I was really out searching for information on tropical screensavers, your site providing good info on SIDE TRIP 16: Chennai, India 3 which is very interesting. Again, seeing how small the world is now and how interesting your site is, one can understand why your site was found even while I was looking for tropical screensavers related information. Good job.

11/15/05, 8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings to you miki. free tropical screensavers related information is of great interest to me and so I am very often online checking it out. It was during one of those times that I came accross your site. I spent some time checking out your content even though I was really looking for free tropical screensavers related stuff and that SIDE TRIP 16: Chennai, India 3 did not really give me the answers that I was searching for. The fact is your site was informative enough for me to have spent a few minutes checking it out. Well, keep the fire burning and all the best.

11/28/05, 10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi miki, I was out surfing, checking out the latest information on free screensavers online and after a while, I came across your site. While SIDE TRIP 16: Chennai, India 3 was not what I was searching for, I still found your site to be very informative. I was really trying to get information related to free screensavers online when I found your site, but since you have such good stuff on there, I decided then to spend some time going through it. Good work.

11/29/05, 1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home