Tuesday, February 28, 2006

BAD TRIP 5: Walk da Talk

I’ve always wanted to go diving. Ever since I first tried snorkeling in Boracay and saw how beautiful it was underwater, I wanted more. I wanted to go further down... deeper… to swim with sharks and manta rays and giant sea turtles. I envied the tourists in their wetsuits who were sailing away in the horizon for their date with Nemo. And I promised myself I’d do the same in this lifetime.

What's more, I also wanted to dabble in photography, climb Mt. Banahaw, rappel from a 30-storey building, go hang gliding or bungee jumping, do whitewater rafting, and a hundred other different, exciting things.

But somehow, the humdrum of everyday life has a way of putting such plans on hold. There always seem to be a thousand other things to do first. I keep putting things off in favor of “more important” stuff like schedules and deadlines and reports and backlogs and using what little money I earn for practical things like milk and diapers and educational plans for the little princess.


But perhaps I am missing out on life.
I could die tomorrow.
Aaaargh!!!


PS: It's why I envy Jory. He just goes right out and does it.


I wanna swim with sharks....

Image hosting by Photobucket

7 Comments:

Blogger jory said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2/28/06, 6:12 PM  
Blogger jory said...

maulaw man sad ta sa imong entry uy kay nakastarring man akong name... i am not worthy!!!

sige lang kuya miki, you will have your time... ayaw lang kabalaka...

mao man sad gud akong prinsipyo sa kinabuhi, buhaton dayon ang gusto nga buhaton para walay pagbasol... i don't want to live a life full of 'what if'... i only have one life to live... that's why i make most out of it...

jory
your number one fan

2/28/06, 6:13 PM  
Blogger Miki said...

hoy, totoo yun :)

3/2/06, 6:32 PM  
Blogger Miki said...

hi shawts!

pramis ha
syempre, alsa-baso pod ta, heheh

3/6/06, 3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont swim with sharks. you will miss a lot more so soon. lolzz joke

swim with me. well go find jory. lolzzz

3/30/06, 3:13 PM  
Blogger Miki said...

hmmm... would love to swim with you at the great barrier reef! nyahahaha!!!

4/1/06, 2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
Perfumes en queretaro Health and fitness supplements Multiple domain hosting accepts adult content Fitness quiz for 5th graders Inputbuy ionamin Cheshire health and fitness

12/13/06, 5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home